RSS

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Amazing Early Olympic Swimming Speculation Series

There's nothing the blogosphere loves more then wild and unfounded speculation, so over the coming weeks I'm going to present the A.E.O.S.S.S. (see subject line for the reveal of the intentionally horrible and ineffective acronym) and look at all the Olympic swimming events and who the players are heading into London.

I read that we're just about 25 weeks out from London, that's amazingly soon when it comes to athlete preparation so why not dive in (horrible pun) and speculate.

Coming tomorrow... a look at the 50FR.

... another goal is to write more so I can work out the horrible glee I experience from bad writing, horrible acronyms, and inexcusable puns.  Sorry, I promise to be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment