RSS

Friday, September 23, 2011

Some Fun New Body Weight Stuff For Dry Land

I'm always looking for new dry land stuff to really challenge my swimmers. The majority of my group is pretty good at dry land, and we have a pure dry land Wednesday AM workout where we get to really push the envelop for 105 minutes.

I found some of these really basic exercises that can be done with large groups that I'm going to give a try to this year...







Pretty standard stuff but I like the detail in 'The Prone Cobra'


Top 10 Best Bodyweight Exercises for Advanced... by kevingianni

This guy is a little odd and the video quality isn't so great but a few of these are really, really good.
That's it, I won't completely bore you with everything I watched but there is some good stuff here. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment