RSS

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Into The Fray

Yesterday was an important day for me, it was the first day that I took over as the coach of the Gold II/III group for the Toronto Swim Club.

I joined the club last year, coaching once a week, then twice a week, and by the end of the season coaching just about every practice leading into Ontario Junior Provincials. Then this year I commiitted to three times a week before the group's other coach left the team last week leaving me to take the group for their full seven practice a week schedule.

First things first, I love this sport so I wanted to start a blog and chronicle what I learn about this sports, about coaching, about running an effective group and being a critical part of a top caliber swim club.

Here's the journey, stop on in and learn, respond, and enjoy a great sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment